Seton Hall University: IT Homepage Redesign
When asked to come up with a new look for the Seton Hall University’s IT homepage, I was given freedom to make whatever I wanted as long as it kept it clean and the same information was present.
What was done:
- Rebuilt the search block by splitting it into two columns. Left to contain the text and search bar and stock student image to the right.
- Moved the “Updates” from the bottom and limited it to the newest 3 posts.
- Added a call to action for their Twitter account instead of having a feed present.
- Repurposed the content found in “Project and Planning Services” and “Information Technology Security Services” into two columns instead of paragraphs.
- Added “Upcoming Events” in case they’d like to separate them and connect it to the calendar.