Was approached by the owner of a local laundromat to redesign their website but to keep it light weight and straight to the point in order to focus on their usage of their laundry app.
If you’d like to view the end product: https://washingtownlaundry.com/
Presented the owner with a one page solution as not a lot of information was provided.
What was done:
- Set up a one page layout.
- Larger logo with immediate mention of app.
- SVG graphics to show some “flow of water.”
- Customer using app.
- Reuse available location images.
- Customer authentication for services provided by laundromat.
- User reviews.
- Business information (phone, location, hours) with Google maps.